Many times we wonder where the time disappears. All of us have the same number of hours a day, but sometimes we may feel that others are getting so much more things done than we do. What’s their secret? I have been asked many times how I get things done, so I have listed below my five tips:
1) Burning desire. Have a burning desire to reach your goal. When you really want to achieve something, you will magically find time to take action.
2) Vision. Create a crystal clear vision of your goal, so you know exactly where you are heading. Motivate yourself daily by visualizing that you have already achieved your goals.
3) Plan. Create a strategy how you can reach your goal. Every morning think about what you can do today to get closer to your goals. Make a short list of things to do today and prioritize it.
4) Action. Take action. An old Japanese proverb says: "Vision without action is a daydream, action without vision is nightmare." Focus on the task at hand. If possible, close off distractions such as TV / telephone / e-mail / Facebook...
5) Take care of your well-being. Good night's sleep, a healthy diet and sufficient water intake will help to function effectively.
Remember that time management is the management of your thoughts. You can learn this skill. Initially, even the first step may seem difficult; perhaps we do not know what we actually want. As a Spiritual Life Coach I can help you to learn managing your time the best possible way – together we can figure out what you want to achieve in your life, create vision and action plan that leads to the achievement of your goals.