I pondered these questions one year ago when I was about to apply to study in the University of Santa Monica. I felt a strong calling to do it, but I had never ever before invested such a big amount into myself. I needed to overcome my feeling of unworthiness before I could hit the submit button. Now I’m so grateful that I did it as I love my studies and my life in California.
I want to share with you what helped me to feel worthy of my dream, I hope that these tips will help you too.
1. Center yourself and take a moment to sit in silence. Be open, and listen to YOU!
2. Observe your thoughts and fears. You can journal about your inner dialogue as writing things down brings clarity. Become aware what kind of seeds you are planting when you talk to yourself.
3. Write down at least one sentence with something you like or even love about yourself.
4. Tell yourself that you are worthy and you matter! Create a positive affirmation and set an intention to repeat it daily during 33 days!
5. If you are making a decision, be guided by your intuition. You can ask yourself, “Does this choice honor me?”. Listen to your gut feelings and trust that all answers come from within.
“Self-worth comes from one thing – thinking that you are worthy.“ Wayne Dyer
Are you willing to decide that? Are you willing to declare that to the Universe? You can choose to value yourself and invest in your well-being. The Universe loves to give you what you want. It’s time to start valuing yourself and doing things that you feel called to do, because you are worth living your dream!
Do you have a question or comment you'd like to share? I'd love to hear from you. Just leave a comment below and I'll get back to you personally. Feel free to share this blog post with your family and friends.
With Love and Light,